MROs and Managed Fleet Service Providers
Fast turnaround times (TAT) defines success today in a highly competitive MRO market. eMRO is an end-to-end solution that meets that challenge for airframe, component, engine, shop, and heavy maintenance areas. The software helps streamline in-house and third-party work by providing a paperless and web-based solution.
eMobility Suite of mobile applications allow for real-time progression of heavy checks with dashboard-based labor management. These apps transform the way mechanics and storekeepers work and how tooling and materials are dispersed, tracked, and managed.
Software features include:
● Maintenance, Material, Site Capacity & Labor Planning
● Paperless, Digitized Task Cards, Electronic signatures
● Dashboards and Integrated business intelligence tools
● Estimation / Quote management
● Financial tracking & Cost analysis
● Third-party contract management & billing
● Customer Portal for
● Check progression
● Labor, material & add-bill electronic approvals
● Check package uploads (Taskcards, MPD, spreadsheets, etc.)
● Compliance downloads for fast return to service
● Workscope estimation, status & progress
● Routine & Non-routine estimations
● Communication via chat – For customers & employees
We deliver the applications that help to ensure your customer’s satisfaction whilst increasing efficiency, lowering of costs, and all-around improvement & modernization of your operation.
- TRAX also offers a hosted cloud-based application delivery model which enables airline operators to experience and reap the benefits and low costs offered by a private-cloud application solution (on the AWS Global Platform) for a nominal monthly subscription fee.