For the avoidance of doubt, the terms below shall have the definitions set forth hereinafter.
ο The “products” include the software and hardware we sell or license to our clients.
ο The “services” mean post/after sale services and other services of the products under the control of us, either online or offline.
ο “Personal data” means any information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, including but not limited to your name, address, email address, IP address, or phone number. Please pay attention that your personal data does not include information that has been anonymized.
ο “Cookies” means small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive which enables us to recognize your computer when you return to our online services.
Table of Contents
To whom does this Policy apply?
This Policy applies to every natural person for whom TRAX collects and processes their personal data as a data controller.
An overview of main categories is listed below:
- ο Our clients and their employees;
- ο Visitors to our website;
- ο Third Parties that communicate with us.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you email us directly. We also collect information when you voluntarily comment on our blog posts, provide feedback and participate in surveys. Website usage information is collected using cookies, google analytics and email.
The information we collect about you may include; your name, email address, address, phone number, IP address, location, company name, sex, your chosen internet browser and service provider, and device plus any information you supply voluntarily. We will NEVER collect any personal data revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, and any other sensitive data defined by applicable data protection legislation that allows the use for the purpose of delivering technological solutions.
If you call the TRAX office your call may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. TRAX’s policy states that all call recordings are stored securely for 30 days and then deleted, however, if a call is needed for further analysis it may be saved and stored securely for longer than 30 days.
Use of Google Analytics
Why we need your data
We collect information about you to provide services and fulfill your request e.g. if you request information via email we use this information to contact you directly, process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products, services, and information we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you directly to follow up on the service and user support we provide. We use your information collected from the website to personalize your repeat visits to our website or optimize our sites for an improved user experience. We DO NOT sell or share your personal information with third parties!
We will take cautionary measure to ensure we do not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee the above services to you.
How long will we store your data?
If TRAX provides any paid for services to you, we are required under law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years or 1 year after the termination of services at which time it will be destroyed. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
We would like to send you updates and information about products and services of ours and other partners/companies which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other parties. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may cease further marketing notices to you. That said, TRAX does not trade, rent or sell your personal data to third parties unless they are a partner that renders services in conjunction with our line of business with you.
U.S. Citizens & Residents and Non-EU Residents:
What are your rights & how to contact us?
You have the right to control your personal data in several ways:
1. You have the right to request us to inform you of any of your personal data which we hold.
2. You have the right to request us to correct, supplement, delete or block your personal data if it is incorrect, incomplete or is being processed in contravention of any statutory provision. If you choose to delete your personal data, you should be aware that we may retain some of your personal data to the extent required to prevent fraud and abuse, and/or to comply with legal requirements as permitted by law.
3. You have the right to unsubscribe emails and messages from us at any time and at no cost if you no longer wish to receive them.
4. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will discontinue the processing if it is required by law to do so. We will continue with the processing if there are justified imperative grounds to do so that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or that are related to bringing, exercising or substantiating a legal action.
To view & set your privacy data, please send the Data Access Request Form and send it to:
Address: 2401 S. Douglas Rd, Miami, FL 33145, USA
What are your rights & how to contact us?
Data protection is a fundamental right set out in Article 8 of the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights, which states;
1. Everyone has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him or her.
2. Such data must be processed fairly for specified purposes and on the basis of the consent of the person concerned, or some other legitimate basis laid down by law. Everyone has the right of access to data which has been collected concerning him or her, and the right to have it rectified.
3. Compliance with these rules shall be subject to control by an independent authority.
This means that every individual is entitled to have their personal information protected, used in a fair and legal way, and made available to them when they ask for a copy. If an individual feels that their personal information is wrong, they are entitled to ask for that information to be corrected.
In order to process personal data, organizations must have a lawful reason. The lawful reasons for processing personal data are set out in Article 6 of the GDPR. The six lawful reasons for processing personal data are:
2. To carry out a contract.
3. In order for an organization to meet a legal obligation.
4. Where processing the personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person.
5. Where processing the personal data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
6. In the legitimate interests of a company/organization (except where those interests contradict or harm the interests or rights and freedoms of the individual).
Any one of the six reasons given above can provide a legal reason for processing personal data.
It is important to remember that most organizations take data protection very seriously, and the majority of issues are resolved without ever needing to be lodged as a complaint with the DPC. The information on the following pages is designed to help you to exercise your individual rights and secure a speedy and satisfactory solution, while also explaining how to lodge a complaint in cases where that has been unsuccessful.
Pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Trax USA Corp has appointed European Data Protection Office (EDPO) as its GDPR representative in the EU.
You can contact EDPO regarding matters pertaining to the GDPR:
– by using EDPO’s online request form: https://edpo.com/gdpr-data-request/
– by writing to EDPO at Avenue Huart Hamoir 71, 1030 Brussels, Belgium
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you may submit your questions or concerns to:
Federal Trade Commission
Acting Chief Privacy Officer:
600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, H-350
Washington, DC 20580
Changes to this Policy
This policy may be revised from time to time in for complying with current laws or other reasonable reasons. Should this policy be revised, TRAX will post the changes on this page/website and the new policy will be effective immediately upon posting. If we make any material changes which will diminish your rights under this policy, we will notify all persons, for whom we have collected their personal information that includes e-mail, via e-mail or by other applicable means prior to the changes becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information.